Monday, June 13, 2016

My interest



Well, my principal interest is the Archaeology, but also I have many other interest, in different areas sports, music, videogames, etc...

The first, is the chess, I play chess since I have 10 or 11 years old, I like so much play chess, in fact in my  childhood and adolecence, I participated in many regional tournaments. In this years, I constantly trained, first when I was a little boy with books of chess, and later when I studied in secondary school, I trained whit a partner and other schoolmates as a sparrings. However, in the university I dont have a constant training, cause I have many other things to do, such as my studies, my responsabilities or my social life. Now, I play online, or in my computer or sometimes in the city square of Santiago "Plaza de Armas".

My other interesest, is the foreign languages, english, german and japanese. The english language because it´s a necesary tool in Archaeology, thus I studied in University, but equally, I want take a grade in summer to strengthen and expand my knowledge. The german language, because a I want to live in Germany in the future or at least visit this country for a time, I studied german very superficially in the secondary school, and now I want to retake this. Finally in the last summer, I took some lessons of japanese.

Finally, I love food, I like cook and eating out, one of my favorites food is sushi, although I like tradicional food, empanadas, curanto, humitas  etc, but above all I like taste food of different countrys, I think this is a interesting topic for the anthropology, I would love travel arround the world, tasting the differents food of the differents cultures and the traditions that produce it's.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher,
    It is great you play chess. I think it teaches you a lot more than the actual game. I hope you can come and practice English :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like chess, play with my brother when I have time but I am not so good,also do not know techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete