Saturday, April 23, 2016

The Internet

As I had told them to you the last week, I´m working shopping smartphones, notebooks and the other computers device whit a failure, reparing and selling this stuff, all this, online, for that reason, I´m staying online on facebook or google acount all day, because is in this sites, where I found the offer, the buyers or simply, promote my stuff. besides that on internet i found cheap entertaiment
As well as of the working reason, Im staying online because for the university is necesary, for example, for the subject, English three (Pre-Intermediate) I must stay online and work in my blog, Also, any subjets related whit the University, is better solved online, for example,for any request  related whit the academic situation  is recommendable send an email to "secretaria de estudios". Also, the most of the study material, is online, on U-cursos, or in some online repository.
undoubtedly,for the previous  reasons, internet, make more easy the life of the student. 

No comments:

Post a Comment